Ms. Brattli is the President and founder of Brattli Consulting, Inc.
She has over 20 years of consulting experience.
· Brattli Consulting—Founded
Brattli Consulting in 1995.
Sells projects, manages
staff, and interacts with clients.
Interfaces with clients
Manages large consulting
· Government Contractor—Treasury
· Ernst & Young Management
· MBA Columbia University, New York, NY
· MBA London
Business School, London, England
· BA in Business
Administration, University of Washington,
· Ms. Brattli has held a security
clearance with the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
· Ms. Brattli created a business
development class, "Proposals that Win Big" which she taught at Emory
University in the evening program.
· Ms. Brattli developed and delivered a customized three
day business development training class, "Rewards Follows Preparations (RFP): Preparing a Winning Bid", delivered to
a major client.